Get in Touch.
Questions or ideas? Email us at email@example.com.
Meet our Team.
Bremen Leak, Associate Director, Sustainability & Continuity
Bremen directs strategic planning for sustainability and resiliency at BYU. A New York City transplant and a Kansas City native, he has worked previously for Yale, Johns Hopkins, and the Natural Resource Governance Institute. He holds degrees from BYU and Oxford.
Heather Phipps, Sustainability Coordinator
Heather is an Environmental Science and Sustainability major with hands-on experience in carbon mapping, climate action planning, and community organizing. She co-directs the BYU Student Sustainability Initiative and calls Seattle home.
Carr Krueger, University Sustainability Officer
Carr serves as the executive leader of BYU’s auxiliaries and programs, which includes the new Sustainability Office. Prior to joining BYU, he and his wife raised their family in the Seattle area working as a leader in two large business consulting firms. A graduate of BYU and Cornell, he has served on many BYU alumni boards and associations.
Sustainability Operations & Support
- Bill Rudy, Recycling: 801-422-4662
- Dean Wright, Dining Services: 801-422-4935
- Glenl Wear, Grounds: 801-422-5410
- Paul Snyder, Printing: 801-422-5541
- Todd Hollingshead, Media Relations: 801-422-8373
- Bike Sharing Office: 801-422-5593
Sustainability Working Group
- Ben Abbott, Plant & Wildlife Sciences
- Jim Dain, Buildings, Grounds & Transportation
- Jaron Hansen, Chemistry
- Rollin Hotchkiss, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Carr Krueger (chair), Auxiliaries & Programs
- Bremen Leak, Sustainability & Continuity
- Chip Oscarson, Undergraduate Education
- Branden Wilson, Risk Management & Environmental Health