Get in Touch.
Questions or ideas? Email us at email@example.com.
Meet our Team.
Bremen Leak, Associate Director, Sustainability & Continuity
Bremen leads strategic planning for sustainability and resiliency at BYU. An East Coast transplant, he has worked previously for Yale, Johns Hopkins, and the Natural Resource Governance Institute, an international think tank. He holds degrees from BYU and Oxford.
Heather Phipps, Sustainability Coordinator
Heather is an Environmental Science & Sustainability major with hands-on experience in carbon mapping, climate action planning, and community organizing. She co-directs the BYU Student Sustainability Initiative and calls Seattle home.
Whitney Kingsolver, Sustainability Coordinator
Whitney is an undergraduate studying Environmental Science & Sustainability and International Development. She has always had a passion for protecting the environment and studying social issues. She is from Orem, Utah, and hopes to help local communities become more sustainable.
Carr Krueger, University Sustainability Officer
Carr serves as the executive leader of BYU’s auxiliaries and programs, including the Sustainability Office. Prior to joining BYU, he and his wife raised their family in the Seattle area while leading two large consulting firms. A graduate of BYU and Cornell, he has served on many BYU alumni boards and associations.
Sustainability Operations & Support
- Bill Rudy, Recycling: 801-422-4662
- Dean Wright, Dining Services: 801-422-4935
- Glenl Wear, Grounds: 801-422-5410
- Paul Snyder, Printing: 801-422-5541
- Todd Hollingshead, Media Relations: 801-422-8373
- Bike Sharing Office: 801-422-5593
Sustainability Working Group
- Ben Abbott, Plant & Wildlife Sciences
- Jim Dain, Buildings, Grounds & Transportation
- Jaron Hansen, Chemistry
- Rollin Hotchkiss, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Carr Krueger (chair), Auxiliaries & Programs
- Bremen Leak, Sustainability & Continuity
- Chip Oscarson, Undergraduate Education
- Branden Wilson, Risk Management & Environmental Health